These are some ideas of things I would like for Christmas this year. Since I'm 28 and despite my letters to you, you refuse to bring me anything. So do me a favor and bring this list to my husband. Thanks.
1. Yankee candles. THEYSMELLSOGOOD. I love pomegranate cider, cranberry chutney, fresh cut roses and blue hydrangea. Except they discontinued blue hydrangea. Because they hate sunshine and happiness apparently.
2. My tattoo. I want a tattoo for my kids. Now that I have it drawn up I need to go get it. By a professional though, not by Santa. Or my husband.
3. An electric blanket. Which I will never use for it's intended purpose. Instead it will be used to warm my side of the bed before getting into it, because COLD.
4. Remote start for my van, also because COLD.
5. A vacation. Somewhere warm. Or just to Schaumburg, like always. Because IKEA.
6. Salad dressing from Oven Grinder. Have you had it? Obviously not, because you're not asking Santa for it for Christmas.
7. A local Portillo's. The closest one is like a 45 minute drive and THAT AIN'T RIGHT!
8. A GNO weekend in the city.
9. David Tennant card board cut out. Don't look at me like that. I'm going to keep asking till I get it.
10. Peace on Earth, World Hunger to End, Political peace, Win the war on drugs, no more violence and the end to animal cruelty (this does not include the making of burgers or bacon.
11. Also, bacon. Always.
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Monday, December 2, 2013
For the month of November, all of the lunches I packed, were done so in this will PlanetBox lunch box. They sent it to me for free to use and review for you guys. Here is the first round of lunches made in the box.
Gogo squeeze, cucumber slices, ham & cheese wrap on whole
grain tortilla and a pumpkin cookie.
Roast beef and cheese on a whole grain pita pocket, strawberries,
yellow pepper strips, pretzels w/cheese cubes and a thin mint cookie.
Roast beef and cheese on a whole grain pita pocket, mango, cheez-its,
yellow pepper strips and candy corn.
Roast beef and cheese on whole grain pita pocket, carrots,
mandarin oranges, zucchini bread, cheese stick & mini three musketeers.
Roast beef and cheese on whole grain pita pocket, carrot sticks, fig newtons,
string cheese & pretzels.
The last lunch I made in the morning, because I forgot to do it the day before. Mainly because I did the dishes (including the tray) just before I went to bed. This only having one and having to wash and re-use every day is starting to wear on me. I almost considered tapping out and letting her get hot lunch.